Wednesday, March 3, 2010

*Sale on Framed photos*

*BUY ONE FRAMED PHOTO & GET THE SECOND ONE 1/2 OFF!

Need to redecorate a room in your house or maybe buy a gift for someone? Well my collection of framed photography is the perfect way to add something new to your home decor and would also make an excellent gift as well! These photos are all taken by me and by what inspires me. They are 8 x 10 digital photos that come in a lovely 13.5 x 16.5 matted frame and are ready to hang! http://www.lulusloftofdesigns.etsy.com/  (just go to the photography category to the right of the page)
Different sizes are available, just send me a message on here or etsy. Thanks for stopping by to read my blog! Have a great day/night:)

You can also follow me on facebook. Just click on the box to the right that says Lu Lu's Loft of Designs fan box.

No comments:

Post a Comment